ViziLite® Plus is the first adjunctive oral cancer screening system that was developed to help oral healthcare professionals identify, evaluate, monitor and mark abnormal oral cell lesions suspicious for pathology including precancerous and cancerous cells that may be difficult to see during a regular visual exam.
ViziLite® Plus Advantage:
- Quick and easy-to use system that incorporates seamlessly into your standard visual examination – procedure only takes 2 minutes to complete
- Minimized outer dimensions to enable easier access to see and focus light inside the oral cavity
- Disposable technology eliminates cross-contamination and improves infection control
- Patented and clinically proven technology that has been helping healthcare professionals for more than a decade.
- A clinical study has shown that the use of ViziLite Plus after a conventional visual examination resulted in:1
— NO FALSE NEGATIVE OUTCOMES, meaning in this clinical study ViziLite® Plus with TBlue® identified every lesion that had precancerous or cancerous cells.
— SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED the number of false positive lesions identified during standard visual examinations – limiting the number of biopsies that may have normally been performed.
Below is an image of Squamous cell carcinoma – identified and stained with ViziLite Plus